code erreur ec climatiseur westpoint

Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. © 2014-2020 ACErrorCode.com. Ditto Electrolux finally ANSWERED.! The compressor is not pumping the refrigerant through the system and will eventually overheat and stop with the EC code. Refer to Care and Cleaning section. @rlstrommen58. (BTW, I bought the exact same unit today). I'm so stupid! Next day same code. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I have never emptied any water from mine and called many times. | View our. Problem: Water dripping OUTSIDE when unit is cooling. I persisted and called Electrolux. Erreur P2 climatiseur réversible Saunier Duval N°2270: Bonjour. Used in basement where ave humididity is 52%. this spring i found the EC code figured it was because the air was dry but it persisted. Randy Strommen They will refund you to purchase amount. บร ษ ท อ นดา นเตอร พาร จำก ด โทร 081 762 3248 นำเข าอะไหล The EC code means the sealed system and condenser is defective and the unit is not repairable. Press the RESET button. Unplugging/replugging will restart the unit but it will again overheat and stop with EC code. Apparently only a few of these items are bad with error code "EC." You can call Frigidaire and get a free replacement. A, Anti-freezing protection for evaporator in sys. Plug Current Device Tripped. Chany Mockin. They will refund you to purchase amount. My Frigidaire dehumidifier is working once I found a solution that recognized the limitations created by this EC error: It's plugged into a timer, which shuts off power for an hour or so every 3-4 hours. The "EC" is error code and is generated when the compressor overheats. Comment:*document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a57ec552a87a03455b058089cfa8f2cd" );document.getElementById("gb260af8c2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sur la documentation, vous devez avoir une partie diagnostic avec les codes erreurs et leurs significations. The model illustrated on this post has a recall. Solution: Set temperature too low. Code erreur split wespoint. I have taken it out of Continuous mode, and I'll see how it performs now. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience Our, Fujitsu AC Error Codes and Troubleshooting, Godrej AC Error Codes and Troubleshooting, High pressure protection of the compressor, Anti-freezing protection of the indoor unit, Low pressure protection of the compressor, High discharge temperature protection of the compressor. Envoyer par e-mail BlogThis! They will refund you to purchase amount. I guess I will have to call again. To defrost the coil, set FAN ONLY mode. You can find the details on error code EC in the online manual. Problem: Remote Sensing Deactivating Prematurely (some models). Cooling may not occur until room temperature rises above 17 C(62 F). This cannot be repaired. This unit is connected to a hose, so it never fills the container with water. Call Frigidaire customer service. To defrost, set to FAN ONLY mode. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — The high ratings on this item speaks for itself. Call Frigidaire customer service. I should have added: The failure of the humidifier I later teased into working had been reported to Frigidaire. We can be sure that the equipment is missing a refrigerant. I need to send in the upc sticker & cut-off power cord in order to receive the replacement which will be shipped via UPS. The EC code is a problem with the … Robert Antelman. The guy said it was 6 months old and worked great. Window vibration – poor installation. Frigidaire warranties the sealed system for 5 years and will replace it for you, if you contact them.

Duck Life 3 Skill Hack, Clock Gear Design, Gypsy Vanner Horse Average Price, Anthony Sherwood Net Worth, What To Say In A Card When A Pet Dies, Fergie And Josh Duhamel Net Worth,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *