burford chevrolet richmond ky

Ant is an exceptional salesman. Many folks also love the fact that they will have manufacturer’s warranty coverage for the entire time they have the vehicle. Directions. You are not alone. We're here for you when your Chevy breaks down and you need a reliable service center. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. I bought a 2018 silverado on labor day the salesman was Anthony Baldwin. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. The whole process was so easy and professional. Some shoppers prefer taking out a traditional auto loan because: If you're in it for the long haul with your next vehicle, we encourage you to check out the rates available to you through a traditional auto loan. Highly recommend them! Everyone was great to work with from the first phone call all the way to driving away in my new car. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. About Jack Burford Chevrolet in Richmond, KY Family-owned since 1964, Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car. Friendly employees and timely service. We can even help you determine which ones might apply to you. 1. Wouldn’t it be nice if the finance center at the dealership took the time to explain the car financing process? Not to mention, purchasing your vehicle allows you the complete freedom to customize your ride however you see fit. We have heard many Lexington, KY drivers talk about their bad experience in the finance office at other car dealers. In short, we're here for you in all the ways that count! Our experienced sales team will assist you in finding the right vehicle, new or pre-owned, to fit your budget. Just needed a battery. JT and Cody were super patient and took all the time in the world to answer questions and make us feel welcome. There was no high pressure sales tactics like we’ve experienced before at other local businesses. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Chevy. That's because our #1 focus isn't us: it's you! Take new retail delivery by 11/30/20. Take new retail delivery by 11/30/20. 2. We believe in a more transparent approach that puts you back into the equation of your own auto financing. Must provide code at time of purchase or lease. I just purchased a 2020 Chevy Blazer over the weekend from Jack Burford. proudly serves in Richmond and near Lexington and Somerset, KY areas. We are experts in car loans and leases, and we know how to save you money on both types of automotive financing. You'll be glad you did! The Chevrolet Sonic is here! 1. Some restrictions apply, See dealer for details. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Must provide code at time of purchase or lease. Our Finance … Thank you! Whether searching for a new Chevy like the Equinox compact SUV or Malibu sedan; the Silverado 1500 pickup or Trax crossover, we have your next Chevy in-stock! BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Great communication. Pleasant to talk to. Thank you for always being honest, genuine and caring. We invite Lexington customers to stop by our dealership and experience the Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. I have taken my car here for the past 4 years and will continue to take it here. ... Bought a 2017 Chevy Suburban on 09/11/19 from Jack Buford Chevrolet in Richmond Ky . Seems like it keeps getting better. Would highly recommend their team to anyone. When Nicholasville, KY customers like you do business with our dealership, they benefit from the experience of our finance team. These lenders we work with are a blend of local and national banks and credit unions. I had a nice experience, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our new state-of-the-art facility is full of benefits, including but not limited to: • Parts and accessories departments that are there for you, • A customer-friendly lounge featuring high definition TV and WiFi access. The finance center at Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc., located at 819 Eastern Bypass in Richmond, KY, wants to empower you to be able to make the car financing decisions that are right for your needs and budget. Our finance professionals can help guide you through the options and help you decide which one might be the right fit for your lifestyle and budget. Copyright © 2020 - Jack Burford Chevrolet,inc. They can use that equity in the vehicle to buy a new vehicle, do something completely different with it, or save it.

9 Weeks Pregnant No Heartbeat Seen But Embryo Still Growing, Westpoint Home Chipley, Fl, Minit Press Pass Use, Williams Fj44 Tbo, 7ft Olympic Bar In Stock, Sheryl Shoemaker Griffin, Microtech Mini Halo,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *