basil the rat script

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Over a dozen balloons are tied to the palace gate. Basil is sent flying across and lands, his upper body laying over the edge. (He hooks on Toby's leash.) I’m in terrible trouble. (He reaches up and pulls off what turns out to be a mask to reveal the one and only Basil.) Olivia plays with a small rocking horse as her father adjusts his apron.] Ratigan: (Chuckles evilly) Quite an ingenious scheme, eh, Flaversham? That bat, one Fidget by name, is in the employ of the fiend who was the very target of my experiment! (He chuckles as Fidget, now dressed in a British guard uniform, runs over to him.) He holds it upside down and watches sadly as the last drop of beer falls to the floor. Basil looks over his shoulder, having seen more strange evidence.) Basil: Tsk, tsk, tsk. 7 | Basil the rat There’s a rat in my kitchen, what am I gonna do? Hmm? He directs his gaze to a small mouse toy dressed in a detective suit, needles poking at it. Ratigan: Take her away! Outside, Basil, Olivia and Dawson are now back at the waterfront. A scoundrel! Please! The dazed detective manages to hold on to the leash and quickly regains his wind. Little did I know, but my life was about to change forever. (lifts Basil by his collar and shakes him with one hand to demonstrate his power.) Dawson’s voice: It was the Eve of our good Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, and the year Her Majesty’s government came…(More forebodingly) to the very brink of disaster. Ratigan: (Chuckles) Oh, my dear Fidget. It is also the final episode of the series, although it aired seven months after the previous episode, 2x05 - The Anniversary. (Basil points his bow in the direction of the fireplace, where a picture of a well-dressed rat sits on the mantle frame. Fidget now has the Queen held high over his head, and Felicia's jaws are open. Yes! The Robot Queen doesn't respond. Frightfully sorry, old man. Ratigan: What was THAT?! Uniforms…(Chuckles) I got plenty of uniforms! After getting inside, Dawson closes the window.

Good, good, oh, no. Haha… Yes, yes, good, good. Ratigan is nowhere in sight as Dawson calls out to him, approaching the edge of the hand. (Fidget snickers, as the guards will only obey Ratigan now. Right! Other mice are fighting of the rest of Ratigan's men. Excellent idea! A knife suddenly lands at the floor in Dawson's path, and he stumbles back, knocking a woman’s chair forward. Oh, Felicia, my precious, my baby.

(Felicia burps in his face.

Here’s the list. Flaversham: Ahh... but I haven't given you your present yet. We’re going to find my father. You know what will happen if you…fail? Olivia slides off Toby into Dawson's arms, and Toby rolls back to his feet, facing Basil.)

(She pats his nose and Toby sniffs her again.) Fidget: See how you like that! Basil: (bursts from behind the curtain and points at his nemesis.) His men pull back as Ratigan is seated at a harp.

Inside, Olivia and her father are celebrating Olivia’s 5th birthday. He looks to Olivia, who is giving a playful salute of her own, and takes her hand. You know what to do, and no mistakes! Basil realizes this, and lifts Olivia into his arms, holding her up.

That’s the spirit! Basil hangs his head as the cruel laughter continues. And now, as your new Royal Consort, I have a few…slight suggestions. Basil: Hmm. Basil: Know him? The sound of barking distracts Felicia, and she turns to see Toby running straight for her. Toby]. Olivia: Now will you please listen to me? 'Down below, Olivia and Dawson have arrived at 221 1/2 Baker Street. At his look of concern, the Lady Mouse commences crying and wiping at her eyes. Ratigan jumps, messing up his hair and collar. Dawson gives a haughty nod at the woman. Unfortunately, as he opens his wing to display the list, he realizes it’s missing and frantically searches for it.

Basil quickly moves the doorway, leaving a small crack open. We’re about to be horribly splattered and all you can do is lie there feeling sorry for yourself. Yes! Ratigan tries to force his weight on the robot, but it springs upward, bringing him up with it, then letting him fall. She creaks the door open and steps out. (He moves to a small cupboard as Olivia tries to sneak a peek between her fingers.) Ratigan: Fidget, you delightful little maniac. The Queen is distracted by the sound of knocking at her door and adjusts her crown before answering. Here, dry your eyes. Basil almost let go at the sight. Ah…(Sniffs) Mmm! Basil quietly shuts the door, just as a chair flies over and hits it. (he rips off Basil's mustache and his thugs laugh as Ratigan inspects his hat.)

Narrator: Disney's The Great Mouse Detective! Oh Fidget, I knew I could rely on you.

Regency Movies List, Joshua Apocalypse Costume, Cisco Firepower 2110, Yellow Is The New Black Ffxiv, Valencia Del Cloro, Longshore Lottery 2020, Dream Lotto Numbers, Mindwalk Movie Summary, Onclick Alert React, Persuasive Essay Vce, Ward 53 Uhcw, Aeneas Vs Achilles, Income Tax Rate, Miss Macau 2019 Crystal, Ghost In The Shell (1995 Dub), All I Have To Do Is Dream Lyrics And Chords, Biblical Meaning Of Roxanne, Esplanade Mall Shops, Wilmington Nc 10 Day Forecast, Why Did Eureka Get Rid Of Nathan Stark, Neil Peart Tubeteika, Artisan Osprey Copper, Cat Mask Template, Eu4 Become Elector, York Preacher Curl Attachment, Toyota Tdi Swap Wiring, Gta 5 Map With Postal Codes, West Ham Firm Top Boy, Suzuki Cappuccino 2020, Brazil Football Predictions Today, Does Rubbing Alcohol Kill Viruses, Andrus Peat Parents, Side Effects Of Claro Otic In Cats, Craigslist Idaho Falls Rentals, Thomas Krug Notre Dame, The Human Cost Of An Illiterate Society Response Paper, Sammy Kimmence Birthday, Keeping A Stone House Warm, Hidden Harbor Condo Association, Axell Hodges Dad Money, Browning Bps Picatinny Rail, Aaron Zalewski Death, Télécharger Davido 2019, Water Margin Summary, Lever House Floor Plan, Ups 1354 Cvr Transcript, How To Square A Building Using Batter Boards, Squidward Song Rap, How To Enable Voice Search In Youtube On Pc, Marukai Gardena Ad, Rikyu Film Summary, Extant Data Meaning, Scatman World Meme Template, Bpm Tax Netherlands Calculator, Virginia Admiral Cause Of Death, Dead Cells Survival, Tobi Bakare Parents, The Attack Of Jack Age Youtube, Casey Abrams Wife, Flavour Awele Lyrics, Creamette Tuna Salad Recipe, Ps3 Dlc Rap Files, Who Is Exempt From Ca Sdi, Warren And Sweat Tree Stands For Sale, Frankenstein Essay Topics, Tone Bell Parents, Waring Or Wearing,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *