baddie house instagram

Like many of the women on this list, her rise to fame started off on the internet - specifically Myspace (do you guys remember Myspace? If you have those checked off her what-I-want-in-a-man list, she adds that loyalty, independence, and romance follow. Being that one of her favorite pastimes is hitting the beach with her teeny bikini - and i bet she posts a ton of pictures just chillin' by the beach - I would go and follow her right away if I were you; you have got nothing to lose, and a whole lot to gain. Did I mention that she branched out as a fashion designer as well? She has walked runways for huge names like Jason Wu and Balmain, been on covers of Vogue, and stared in Chanel and Ralph Lauren campaigns. Snapchat: ‘TheBaddieHouse’?The Baddie House Series 1 ? Surfer-babe Sahara Ray is exactly the kind of woman who will make you look twice, or even thrice. Her exotic beauty and body to die for (and of course being headlined as dating Bieber) has helped her gain a huge fan-base for herself. Onto my personal favorite, Katya Henry. I have no doubt singer (and Katya's boyfriend) Austin Mahone is thankful for his little piece of heaven everyday - I know I would be. ? Georgia May Jagger is witty, sarcastic, and - I don't feel the need to state the obvious but - gorgeous as hell, and we are all totally digging it. According to the model, there is nothing better than gold sand and turquoise water. Feel like you have seen her somewhere other than Instagram? As a freelance model who is adored by her Instagram followers, she used that as a platform to build her very own swimwear company - Sahara Ray Swim. When it comes to flaunting what your mama gave you, Instagram has definitely been the chosen platform for numerous baddies. Cindy Prado, as hot as the place she was born - Miami. Traditional media, sad to say, is slowly fading into the background, and the World Wide Web into the forefront. The internet has really been a huge game changer in the world of business and freelance hustlers. Is there anything more attractive than an already attractive business-minded woman? So if you share the same interests, or are just looking for another sexy-ass female to follow on Instagram,  well here you go. I am sure that soon enough, names as big as Armani will follow suit. How can we not include the offspring of rock n' roll royalty Mick Jagger on our hot list?! Being pregnant by 19, motherhood did not slow down this gorgeous Brit, instead, she used that as a drive to now being one of the world's best paid models. She also enjoys going to the beach - who doesn't, am I right? Puerto Rico-born supermodel Joan Smalls created a BIG life for herself. With a gap-tooth smile as bright as her future, I have no doubt in my mind that Georgia May Jagger will prove to the world that she has got her own moves too! But anyways, back to Galinka (always go back to Galinka). She is definitely the Instagram babe you never knew you needed in your life. Instagram's global audience reach has paved the way for numerous social media influencers to achieve their highest potentials. The curvaceous model can be spotted in their music videos. Of course, looking the way she does contributed a whole lot to her success; but do not overlook her drive and the amount of hard-work she has put into being the fuego Puerto Rican she is. Don’t show this popup again The laid back temptress who now calls Brooklyn her home, will usually be caught doing yoga (stop picturing her in a downward facing dog), or in the haunt for a new hot restaurant (I guess opposites do attract). The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, The 9 Craziest Things Christina Applegate Has Ever Bought (& Spent Money On), 15 A-List Actresses Confess Their Biggest Regrets, Henry Cavill Shows Off Geralt's New Look For The Witcher's Second Season, Chiefs-Patriots Week 4 Game Was CBS' Most-Watched Primetime Show In Eight Months, 15 Stars Who Are Hotter Asleep Than Awake, Disney To Lay Off 28,000 Workers At US Theme Parks. Now scroll down and get ready for some sizzling photos! It is her self-belief and goals that made her one of the highest-paid supermodels today. She has the ability to transition to a "cool girl" in a snap of a finger. I initially started writing as a way to battle anxiety, let loose, and allow my thoughts and emotions flow through. Why did I choose to be a writer? 178. stories 258.2k followers. The Romanian-born model slash animal lover is a wonderful sight to see. Yovanna Ventura, rumored former girlfriend to Justin Bieber (he sure knows how to pick the ladies), is another model and Instagram sensation who well deserves to be included on this hot-list. Hey Baddie, Sign Up for Our Newsletter! 9 following. ?Follow: @baddiehouseofficial_es ?Sponsors: @fitfck & @thediamondboxuk ?WWW.THEBADDIEHOUSE.COM - Click below for more! With over 3.6 million followers on Instagram, the fitness model makes sure to keep her followers happy by regularly posting updates on fitness, as well as sharing some great fashion tips (of course this is aside from blessing your mobile screens with steamy selfies). No one has got the moves like Jagger! In an interview with GQ, when asked how she was feeling, she replied with "I feel like I want to do something naughty!" Probably one of the hottest women you will ever see in your life, this fitness babe and model from Miami has made quite the name for her and that booty - not just in the fitness world, but on social media as well. Welcome to Be A Baddie Shop. You see, Jourdan is a mother to a four year old boy who suffers from the disease and, like any mother out there would, she used all her strengths to help her little boy. 15 Stars From The Girls Next Door, Julianne Moore's 8 Best Oscar Outfits, Ranked, "Big Brother 22" All-Star Tyler Crispen Says He's "Happy It's Over", 10 Little Known Facts About Freddie Prinze Jr.'s Career, Wonder Woman’s Gal Gadot, Patty Jenkins Reteam For Cleopatra Biopic, Whoopi Goldberg Says She Lost "Everything" After Anti-Bush Comments, The Boys Spinoff Coming To Amazon Prime (Along With Season 3), [Report] MLB Lost $3.1 Billion In Shortened 2020 Season, 15 Things Narcos Got Wrong About Pablo Escobar's Life, Another "Big Brother 22" All-Star Houseguest Evicted, Final Three Set, Black Actors Had A Historic Year At The 2020 Emmys. Jourdan is definitely not your average 24 year old; with a busy supermodel schedule, she still manages to be the best supermom she can be. I see you. More than just a pretty face, Jourdan Dunn is a model and an ambassador for sickle-cell disease. Visit for more! This Instagram queen is daughter to surfer Tony Ray. 167 Likes, 1 Comments - the baddie house (@baddies.house) on Instagram: “ @baddies.house @youluvangel - - - #baddie #baddies #baddiefits #baddiefit #baddieoutfits…” Ventura - which can be translated as fortune/luck - sure is a fitting last name to the ever-so-beautiful Yovanna. As a person who bottles everything up, I had to search for an output, right? She continues to inspire her fans by letting them know that dedication and consistency goes a very, very, very long way! She is also not afraid to show her mischievous side. That's right, there's no stopping this queen. Be the first to learn about our latest trends and get exclusive offers. The young model may not have major modeling contracts, but just looking at her, we can all bet to see a lot from this beauty in the near future. Are you ready for this guys? Man or woman, I am sure we have all been caught stalking a hottie, or two, o. Share Share Tweet Email Comment. When it comes to flaunting what your mama gave you, Instagram has definitely been the chosen platform for numerous baddies. Add a little flame to your Instagram feed by following the ever-so-beautiful Alice Peneaca. I guess one of the perks of being not-so-sexy-but-sexy-enough is the fact that we can grab a doughnut for breakfast right? It is hard not to notice her unique appeal; she has taken giant leaps since her career took off - even Giorgio Armani and Maybelline took notice of the blue-eyed beauty. The 21-year-old California model is perhaps too attractive; it reached the point where so many people used her photos for a fake profile - surely a smart way to get anyone's attention - that MTV's Catfish just had to feature her. According to me however, there is nothing better than Ola Kowal at the beach. Top 15 Hottest Instagram Baddies. Stanley Cup Final Ratings Have Decreased Significantly In Canada & The U.S. Where Are They Now? Who is that lady looking hotter than the sun? Who knew that one day, we would be able to make money off of a simple application? Coming from a little island, Joan always knew she could rise above and make it into the fashion industry. You are welcome. Oh la la, Alice. at the top of our lungs. The most LOL-worthy things the Internet has to offer. If you're reading this, you're BAD AND BOUJEE. She then started posting sexy selfies on Instagram once it became a thing. Being Latina, Joan had always had that extra flavor - sexy; but aside from that, she has admitted to being troublemaker.

Natacha Karam Homeland, Essays About Growing Old, Paolo Banchero Mom, Bdo Mass Of Pure Magic Daily, Patricia Lewis Actor, Spongebob Running Meme Template, Marc Pickering Wife, Dominic Thiem House, Is Zei A Scrabble Word, Shortest Img Model, Does Dove Bar Soap Have Alcohol In It, Aatish Drama Story, James Altman Attorney, Mishawaka Police Scanner, Tongue Meaning In Malayalam, Amie Stoppard Doula, Fox In Hay Day, Randal Pinkett Net Worth, Damien Echols Net Worth, Bazaar Band Song Cast, Que Estados Abarca La Sierra Madre Del Sur, Mw3 Diamond Camo, What Do You Say In Spanish When Someone Sneezes 3 Times, Caliphate Netflix True Story, Arkhill Farm Ireland, Radio Draining Car Battery When Off, Ktm 112 Supermini, Gw2 Strike Mission Solo, Coral Reef Trivia Questions And Answers, Riaa Awards For Sale, Discord Giveaway Bot Rigged, Nimisila Reservoir Walking Path, Janet Echelman Net Worth, épice Caramel Grillade Guadeloupe, David Mason Poet, Hermitage Hill Wellington Haunted, The Deekompressors Members, Lauren Burnham Net Worth, Muscovy Duck Spiritual Meaning, Starbucks Caffe Mocha Calories, Heart On Fire Meaning, Vince Mcmahon Glowing Eyes Meme, Marsala Wine Costco, Hilary Norwood Husband, Song Of Gomer, How To Connect Telus Optik Tv Box, George Stroumboulopoulos Net Worth, Will My Ex Regret Cheating On Me, Ghost In The Shell (1995 Dub), How To Keep The Jagged Crown Without Hadvar, Isabel Cowles Height, Nombres Aztecas De Hombre, Malik Bentalha : Encore Spectacle Complet, Charles Oakley Championships Rings, Channel 12 Milwaukee, Clint Black And Lisa Hartman 2020, Cheryl Holdridge Net Worth, Nick Cousins Wife, Chef On The Run Food Truck Menu, Superboy Movie 2020, Beanfield Internet Cost, M49 Planned Closures, Jay Brown Roc Nation Wife, Dorian Gregory 2020, Tank 3 Player Game, Eden Name Popularity Uk, Martial Law Chicago, Dr Dre Quote, Kwak Ji Yoo, Clay County Jail Mugshots, Infamous Cast 2020, Mercedes V8 Reliability, Amy Fishman Wikipedia, Curse Of Strahd 3 Players, Keep Rice From Getting Mushy In Soup, Friv Com 2019, Which Of The Following Cycloalkanes Has The Largest Heat Of Combustion Per Carbon Atom?,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *