anurag basu kasauti zindagi ki 2

Eventually, Kukki and Kaushik confess their feelings. After the leap, we also saw that Anurag and other Basus knows that Sonalika is Komolika. [13], Erica Fernandes was cast to portray Prerna Sharma. "[62], Times Now commented that, "The reboot takes you in the lives of Anurag and Prerna that were part of our every day lives and the first episode is all about nostalgia of the epic Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Now we will see the truth behind this secret as Komolika found a video in Viraj’s mobile where Prerna pushed Viraj in self-defense. Prerna is a successful businesswoman in London while Anurag's business thrives in Kolkata. [53], Kasautii Zindagii Kay was supposed to premiere on 10 September 2018, but was postponed to 25 September 2018. He has played various, critically acclaimed roles on Pakistani television too. [79][80] In week 13, it garnered a TRP of 2.2 occupying the sixth position and the following week, a TRP of 2.3. She asks Anurag to pretend to push her off the bridge. Diya is Komolika and Anurag’s daughter and he feels it was his biggest mistake where she took advantage of his drunken state. [92][93] In week 42, it increased to 4.3 million impressions occupying the thirteenth position and to 4.8 million impressions the following week. ", "TRP Ratings Week 13: 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' tops the list ; 'Yeh Rishtey...' suffers a drastic fall! Komolika abandons Sneha in an orphanage and bribes a worker to burn it down. He will bring them closer and will help in ending Komolika’s game as per the gossip updates of Kasauti 2 serial. He asks Prerna to marry him in exchange of Anurag's freedom. [29] Post his return, the series took an eight-year leap. [56][57] New episodes started airing from 13 July 2020 on Star Plus. As we know Anurag is a handsome and dashing guy. As well as he is an Indian television actor and model. Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2: Komolika learns Samidha is Sneha Basu, Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 New Cast, Star Plus Serial, Repeat Telecast Timings, Baba Jackson (India’s Best Dancer) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Hometown, Biography & More. [18] In June 2019, Karan Singh Grover was introduced as Rishabh Bajaj. Kukki ends up getting hurt while trying to stop Bajaj. Prerna leaves for Kolkata to seek revenge. For me, Parth was an obvious choice because he has unbelievable eyes. "[64], The Times of India stated, "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has a cinematic appeal. Overall the show is a complete package of entertainment for soap viewers! ", "BARC TRP ratings week 11, 2019: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9, Naagin 3, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LEAD the list of top ten shows", "TRP Ratings Week 12: 'Yeh Rishtey...' tops the list in 1st week; 'Rising Star 3' too opens well & 'Kumkum Bhagya' back in top 3! Anurag and Prerna find out that Samidha is Sneha. On 4 July 2018, Kapoor had a meeting with Star Plus regarding the reboot. Up until now in Kasauti Zindigi Ki 2 story, Anurag has learned about Komolika’s plan while Prerna still feels Anurag is her enemy. I had a few personality traits in mind for Anurag and Prerna. Enraged, Komolika stabs Prerna but ends up wounding Bajaj, as he tries to save Prerna. He will remind Mohini that he never took a divorce from Nivedita. In September 2018, Shah Rukh Khan introduced Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes as Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma in the first promo of the series. Fate keeps pulling them towards each other and as they get to know one another, they slowly form a bond of trust, understanding and friendship. [2] It aired from 25 September 2018 to 3 October 2020 on Star Plus. Also, his stay will bring a new twist to Anurag and Prerna’s life. ", "EXCLUSIVE: Charvi Saraf confirms Kasautii Zindagii Kay to end on THIS date", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 first episode review: Parth-Erica shine in this retelling of the epic love saga", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 episode 1 review: There was no room for it but things have become worse", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Or Kasauti Zindagii Kay? Again, I’ll take my broken heart & make it into art! [39] Kunal Thakur, also decided to not return to shoot owing to the pandemic and was replaced by Akash Jagga as Kaushik Basu. Knowing that Prerna loves Anurag, Bajaj tries to kill him. [37][38] Soon after, Sumaiya Khan was replaced by Tasheen Shah as Sneha Basu. Komolika threatens to frame Prerna for murder by leaking footage of her pushing Viraj off the cliff. ", "TRP ratings week 19: 'Kumkum Bhagya' tops again; 'Kasautii...' re-enters top 3 list! Star Plus’s serial Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 (KZK2) is up for the high voltage drama in the upcoming story when Komolika learns Samidha is Anurag-Prerna’s daughter Sneha Basu. [76] Soon, the ratings started to increase and it re-entered top ten at week 9 with a TRP of 1.8 and the next week it rose to the eight position garnering a TRP of 2.0. [69] Week 43 saw the show gaining 4.9 million impressions and occupying the fifteenth position, followed by the twelfth position with 5.2 impressions the next week. "[61], Soumya Srivastava from Hindustan Times described the show as "louder and garnish" and said, "The background score is excessive. See pics", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 all set to take a leap of 8 years", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay remake: Erica Fernandes shoots for teaser of the Ekta Kapoor show", "Parth Samthaan confirmed to play Anurag in Kasautii Zindagii Kay reboot", "Ekta Kapoor: Kasautii Zindagii Kay was a better story than Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", "Erica Fernandes as Prerna, Parth Samthaan as Anurag; here's the cast of Kasautii Zindagii Kay", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor reveals Hina Khan's look as Komolika", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay: Karan Singh Grover joins the team as Mr. Bajaj; starts shooting", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Aastha Abhay to REPLACE Priyal Mahajan as Tapur Basu? He pushes Prerna off a bridge, but as per the plan, she is rescued by Bajaj. When I saw the promo of Erica's show, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, I knew I wanted to cast her. Dazed, she gets hit by a car and is taken to the hospital, where she is revealed to be pregnant. The difference in the financial status of Anurag and Prerna is well brought-out through their homes and familial set-up. Let’s see what happens next in the future story of Kasauti Zindigi Ki 2 serial. ", "TRP Ratings Week 10: 'Kasautii...' improves further; 'The Kapil Sharma Show' out of top 5! Prerna is someone who comes across as light-hearted, but has a lot of depth. See pics", "Karan Singh Grover returns to Kasautii Zindagii Kay; fans welcome back Mr Bajaj", "Ekta Kapoor confirms Anurag will kill Prerna in Kasautii Zindagi Kayy: 'Viewers will see betrayal at its peak, "Kasautii Zindagii Kay takes 8-year leap, gets fresh faces in cast", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay: THIS Shakti-Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Actress To Play Anurag & Prerna's Daughter", "Minal Mogam to enter Star Plus popular drama Kasautii Zindagii Kay", "After Karan Singh Grover's Exit, Gaurav Chopraa In Talks To Play Mr Bajaj In Kasautii Zindagii Kay", "Karan Patel is the new Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: 'Honour to take it ahead from where Ronit Roy, Karan Singh Grover left, "Karan Patel on playing Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay: I'm quite excited", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay: Anurag and Prerna's daughter Sumaiya Khan replaced by Tasheen Khan", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Kunal Thakur quits show: 'I would like to stay at home till the scare settles, "Jaipur boy Akash Jagga joins Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2", "Sahil Anand Quits Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Didn't Shoot for New Episodes Post Lockdown", "Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 shooting kicks off; here are the first pics", "Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2: Did Shah Rukh Khan charge this whopping amount for show's trailer? [31][32][33][34][35], In June 2020, when filming was about to resume post the halt owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it was confirmed that Grover will not be returning. Anupam returns. Erica and Parth look their part, yet there is more one wants to see out of them in the upcoming episodes. [3] It starred Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes, Hina Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Aamna Sharif and Karan Patel. [22][23] However, in September 2019, Khan confirmed quiting the show and was replaced by Aamna Sharif as Komolika Chaubey in October 2019. Now based on the latest twists of Kasauti 2, Anupam will make an entry in the Basu house and will claim to be the son-in-law of the house. Bajaj stabs Komolika in return, and kills her. ", "Not Varun Toorkey, but Siddharth Shivpuri to join 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay, "Kasautii Zindagii Kay star Erica Fernandes has fun with new co-star Namik Paul. Before dying, Bajaj apologizes to Prerna and Anurag for being selfish and separating them. Full Review", "Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 first episode review: Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan's show keeps you hooked", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 opens to big numbers on TRP charts", "Most watched Indian TV shows: KBC 10 soars up the TRP charts, Bigg Boss 12 sees a major decline", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Dance Plus 4 opens with a bang, Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 drops down TRP chart", "Most watched Indian TV shows: KBC 10 and Bigg Boss 12 drop down on TRP chart", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Bigg Boss 12 makes an exit from TRP chart", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Naagin 3 continues to top the TRP chart", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Kasautii Zindagii Kay climbs up the TRP chart", "Most watched Indian television shows: Indian Idol 10 ends on a high note on TRP chart", "Most watched Indian television shows: The Kapil Sharma Show opens with a bang", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 makes a smashing entry on TRP chart", "Most watched Indian TV shows: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 continues to top TRP chart", "TRP Ratings Week 9: 'Divya Drishti', 'Kasautii..' enters top 10 list; 'Kumkum Bhagya' moves OUT! Trials of Life) is an Indian drama television series produced by Ekta Kapoor under Balaji Telefilms. [25] However, he chose the lead role in Kavach: Maha Shivratri over Kasautii. [54], On 19 March 2020, the shoot of the series was indefinitely halted due to the coronavirus outbreak the airing halted on 23 March 2020 when the remaining episodes were broadcast. [43], Kasautii was mainly filmed in Mumbai in Killick Nixon Studio but certain scenes were shot in Kolkata as the show's storyline was based in West Bengal. [70][71] In week 51, it entered the top 10 occupying the seventh position with 6.3 million impressions while the following week it dropped to the eleventh position with 5.1 million impressions. [46], On 12 July 2020, Parth Samthaan was tested positive for coronavirus and the shooting of the series was halted. Anurag hates Komolika and lives in constant guilt. So far we have seen 8 years long leap and now Prerna came back from London to take revenge from Anurag. [81][82] The next week, it maintained the same position and TRP. Anurag and Prerna unite. [97][98], In the first week of 2020, the series was at the twelfth position with 5 million impressions and TRP of 2.0. [50] On recovering and testing negative, Samthaan quarantined himself for two weeks and returned to shoot on 6 August 2020. Seeing them plan a future together, Komolika decides to create misunderstandings between them. Even though the show moves at a swift pace, it is the long introduction of characters in the beginning that is bound to make you impatient. Later, Anurag and Prerna live happily with Sneha. Anurag had to be the kind of man who doesn't scream to get noticed, but once you notice him, he's unforgettable. ", "TRP REPORT Week 28: 'Kundali Bhagya' Becomes No. In February 2018, Ekta Kapoor revealed that she was creating a rebooted version of one of her old series stating: With a piece of my broken heart I wrote in 2001, 17 years later I reboot it dipping in personal pain and lacing it with experiences of an older me! Kaushik and Kukki meet and start off by disliking each other, constantly bickering every time.

Pressure Control Valve Working Principle, Grade 2 English Teachers Guide, Lake Jane Public Access, Custom Hot Rod Shops Near Me, Foreign Policy News, Custom Hot Rod Shops Near Me, Bench Press Calculator By Age, Jobs In Gujranwala, Bangs Lake Wauconda, Custom Hot Rod Shops Near Me, Nand Reader Usb,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *