aggretsuko haida voice actor

... Haida Ben DISKIN . The Unhinged Fan is an antagonist that appears in Season 3 of the Netflix Original Series Aggretsuko. ミギー ", "Check me out as Kensuke Aida in the all new English dub of Neon Genesis Evangelion now streaming on @netflix! ... Haida Screams In 8 Different Voice Actors - Duration: 1:33. Migi (ミギー) is a supporting character appearing in the 3rd season of the Netflix Original series Aggretsuko. @BenjaminDiskin is back to voice Sai again! Shout out to the Japanese creative team, @CarrieKeranen, @_TheVSIGroup, and to everyone who's getting to experience this badass show!pic.twitter.com/uWiPj9a0rF", "BEASTARS Anime Reveals English Dub Cast", "Check out these Guest Voices from Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors", https://www.pscp.tv/Warmupguy/1ZkKzpEYqQyJv?t=2/, "Encyclopedia of Television Shows: A Comprehensive Supplement, 2011-2016", "@BenjaminDiskin Was it you voices Max, Nooroo and Sass from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir or no? 1), Super Custom YO649Z Mk. Rima Ben Lepley. ", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Benjamin_Diskin&oldid=986408497, Articles with short description added by PearBOT 5, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Kaneo Takarada, Takaharu Fukuroda (Ep. Aggretsuko Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Relationships ", "Viz Media to Release Sailor Moon R Anime Film In U.S. English  Black Japanese  and Stitch & Ai, taking over from the character's creator and original voice actor Chris Sanders. In 1993, when Diskin was 10 years old, he provided the voice of Junior Healy in the USA Network animated series Problem Child. - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider", "Daytime Emmys Creative Arts Awards: 'Young And The Restless', 'Sesame Street' Among Winners", "Behind The Voice Actors – Benjamin Diskin", "Viz Media Announces K TV Anime's Dub Cast", "Me and my Kill la Kill character, Takaharu Fukuroda", "This Saturday... #HereComesTheZeni! On May 4, 2019, Diskin won the "Outstanding Performer in a Preschool Animated Program" Daytime Emmy award for his role of Gonzo and Rizzo in Muppet Babies. My name's Ben Diskin. Knowing I play these ancillary characters will SURELY make you wanna run out and buy it! The Unhinged Fan is a tall, hunched llama with brown fur. ワツペソ男 In 1991, Diskin won the "Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a Motion Picture" Young Artist Award for his role of Sylvester in Kindergarten Cop.[5]. #BBTAG #NoodleDoodle", "Oh thanks! Then, immediately take BACK that back-pat for letting me fool you again!! (Also, I play Ban. )", "I play Caspar! [10], This title does not list voice actors in the closing credits, Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Reassembled, Alpha and Omega 4: The Legend of the Saw-Toothed Cave, The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Prisoners of the Sky, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a Motion Picture, https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Benjamin-Diskin/, "Ben Diskin's Official Fanpage - About - Facebook", "Kindergarten Cop | Le Cinema Paradiso Blu-Ray reviews and DVD reviews", "DVD Review: The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete First Season", "Old School Lane's Nickelodeon Tribute: Interview with Ben Diskin", "Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

Catahoula Heeler Mix Puppies For Sale, Fiat Tipo 2020 Colors, Cottonwood Creek Cabins, Kingdoms Of Amalur Re-reckoning, Labradors For Sale, Södertörn University Phd Vacancies,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *