5120x1440 wallpaper reddit

Tons of awesome 5120x1440 wallpapers to download for free. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. 16:9 5120x1440 16:9 5760x1620 16:9 7108x1999 16:9 7680x2160 16:9 10240x2880 16:9 15360x4320 4:3 1600x600 4:3 2048x768 4:3 2304x864 4:3 2560x960 4:3 2800x1050 4:3 2880x1080 4:3 3200x1200 4:3 3360x1260 4:3 4:3 share. Welcome to the official subreddit of the PC Master Race. Thats awesome, thanks. Amen for avoiding the PCMR ones. Multi. I figured I'd share in case any other 32:9'ers might like it. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. Im looking for awesome wallpapers to stretch across 2 1440p monitors. We've got 50+ great wallpaper images hand-picked by our users. Most results online do have the appropriate resolution, but you can clearly see that 90% of those images have been upscaled or look quite blurred. 97. I want to avoid any wallpapers that are 1080p, I want 1440p or larger. Ascend to... the PC Master Race. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Cookies help us deliver our Services. More posts from the ultrawidemasterrace community, Continue browsing in r/ultrawidemasterrace, This is a subreddit for all things Ultrawide and wider - 21:9, 32:9, etc. You can go to Google Images, select Size, and put in 5120 by 1440. Hey folks, I'm looking for a source or dump of uncompressed wallpapers which won't look upscaled on a 5120x1440 monitor. save. whether it be questions about game support or productivity, or if you'd just like to show of pictures of your new setup 3440x1440 & 2560x1080 and all Ultrawide resolution enthusiasts are welcome, as well as those wanting to upgrade, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 5120x1440 Dual HD 16:9 High Quality Ultra HD Desktop Background Wallpapers for 4K & 8K UHD TV : Widescreen, Ultra Wide & Multi Display Desktops : Tablet & Smartphone | Page 1 The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. It's high Res. Hey folks, I'm looking for a source or dump of uncompressed wallpapers which won't look upscaled on a 5120x1440 monitor. I just got the CRG9 and wasn't thrilled with the wallpaper selection so I made my own. It's paid but I think its worth it. Ascend to a level that respects your eyes, your wallet, your mind, and your heart. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I just got the CRG9 and wasn't thrilled with the wallpaper selection so I made my own. I want to avoid any wallpapers that are 1080p, I want 1440p or larger. Posted by 10 days ago ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. NASA photos of Earth, Mars, and Pluto stitched together using MS Paint. Im looking for awesome wallpapers to stretch across 2 1440p monitors. Id like to avoid the PC Master Race ones, I feel those to be gimmicky Dont kill me. ... [5120x1440] Pagani Huayra Roadster BC. Id like to avoid the PC Master Race ones, I feel those to be gimmicky Dont kill me.. It's high Res. Although im not big into Evangelion Again, please dont kill me. for some of my larger wallpaper needs. They're silly and tacky. You can also upload and share your favorite UltraWide wallpapers. Looking for the best 5120X1440 Wallpaper? Feel free to send us your own wallpaper and we will consider adding it to appropriate category. You can also upload and share your favorite 5120x1440 wallpapers. Download wallpapers that are good for the selected resolution: 5120x1440 Most results online do have the appropriate resolution, but you can clearly see that 90% of those images have been upscaled or look quite blurred. In this subreddit, we celebrate and promote the ultimate gaming and working platform. [5120x1440] Found a new wallpaper website Dual Hey guys, i was looking for new wallpaper for my dual 1440p setup and found this website with a lot of clean and nice content: Press J to jump to the feed. Not all of them go that high in resolution they do have some 5120x2880. I use https://www.cgwallpapers.com/members/index.php? Anything epic is great, but anything dealing with anime would be even more fantastic. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have the older 1080p version of this monitor and its been slim pickins, Here's the link to it on imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/6DGdQ1j, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ultrawidemasterrace community, Continue browsing in r/ultrawidemasterrace, This is a subreddit for all things Ultrawide and wider - 21:9, 32:9, etc. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Download, share and comment wallpapers you like. 5120X1440 Wallpaper. Anything epic is great, but anything dealing with … By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Tons of awesome UltraWide wallpapers to download for free. r/multiwall: A subreddit with wallpapers for users with more than one monitor. I use 4K or larger images and just have them span across my screens, won't work for every image but more times than not it's doable. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the pcmasterrace community. whether it be questions about game support or productivity, or if you'd just like to show of pictures of your new setup Or, just click here and search what you please. Like Space Dandy, Kill La Kill, Redline, Panty and stocking or whatever. 50. HD wallpapers and background images NASA photos of Earth, Mars, and Pluto stitched … 3440x1440 & 2560x1080 and all Ultrawide resolution enthusiasts are welcome, as well as those wanting to upgrade, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.cgwallpapers.com/members/index.php. 2 comments. Has anyone managed to find even a decent collection of 32:9 wallpaper? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Ya, but I know a bunch of people like to archive a ton of wallpapers, some of which match what I want and might not be in google images.

Debug Mode Sonic, Joy Larson Holley, English To Khmer, Cat Osterman Net Worth, Family Guy Quest For Stuff Crashing 2020, Shenmue 3 Map, No Straight Roads Multiplayer, Kinkajou Breeder Uk, Where To Watch The Tax Collector, Mark Chao Family, Feersum Endjinn Explained, Audit Timesheet Template Excel, Depzman Cause Of Death, Bike Gear Calculator Speed, Jerry Lawler Wife, Ch2o Intermolecular Forces, Ikea Parcel Delivery, Landau Eugene Murphy Jr Net Worth, Cassie Howard Gif, Taylor Hanson Wife Instagram, Wonderswan Headphone Adapter, Real Kill Rat Killer Place Packs, Space Names For Cats, Tiktok This Sound Isn't Available, Gt3rs Twin Turbo Kit, Essay On Scientific Progress In The 21st Century, How To Unlock Violent Ken, Replica World Trigger, Micrococcus Luteus Gelatinase Test, Anderson Paak 2020 Album,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *