460 xvr ammo

We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. Low prices, real time inventory, and quick shipping. Some compare it to a heavy 44 Magnum.

Awesome gun. The 460 S&W was less punishing. You will get better accuracy with a proper optic, but iron sights with the bipod from a bench gave us a sub-3-inch five-shot group. Many of these “cut down rifles” disappeared from the market when something better came along from S&W in the forms of the S&W 500 and S&W 460. The .460 S&W Magnum round is a powerful revolver cartridge designed for long-range handgun hunting in the Smith & Wesson Model 460 revolver. We suspect the 5.5 pounds of revolver and bipod soak up much of that and the Hogue grips help out quite a bit as well. First on most powerful. I only use 200 grain Hornady FTX factory loads. 460 ammo is slightly cheaper than 500 ammo plus you have the versatility of being able to fire 454 Casull or 45 Colt for less power and less strain on the wallet. After several hundred rounds, I have zero wear/cutting on the strap.

Smith & Wesson offers short barreled versions of these revolvers for those who venture into bear country, but we caution our readers for using these revolvers for that purpose. Top and bottom Picatinny rails adorn the barrel shroud.

I know a 460 will also fire a 454 casull and a 45LC as it is stamped on the firearm. The barrel is fluted forward of the shroud to reduce weight and increase rigidity. The hard recoil may cost you a quick follow-up shot and much of the power of these round are lost in a sub 8” bbl. Mike Searson's career as a shooter began as a Marine Rifleman at age 17. Federal Premium Vital-Shok Handgun Ammunition P460XB1, 460 S&W Mag, Barnes Expander, 275 GR, 1800 fps, 20 Rd/b... HSM Custom Pistol Ammunition 460SW-4-N, 460 S&W Magnum, WFN, 325 GR, 1824 fps, 20 Rd/bx, Underwood Handgun Ammunition UA343, 460 Smith & Wesson Magnum, Xtreme Penetrator, 250 GR, 2000 fps, 20 Rds/bx, Buffalo Bore Handgun Ammunition 26A/20, 460 S&W, Jacketed Flat Nose (FN), 300 GR, 2060 fps, 20 Rd/Bx, Corbon Hunter Handgun Ammunition HT460SW200, 460 S&W Mag, DPX, 200 GR, 2300 fps, 20 Rd/bx, Corbon Hunter Handgun Ammunition HT460SW395, 460 S&W Mag, Hard Cast Lead, 390 GR, 1525 fps, 20 Rd/bx. 460 S&W Magnum 200 gr FTX® Item #9152 | 20/Box US Patent: 8,161,885 | 8,413,587 | 7,380,502. Despite those numbers, the felt recoil was much less than we anticipated (particularly when you realize that you can download to a 454 Casull).

The unfluted cylinder holds five rounds. Surprisingly we found the ammunition a bit cheaper than we anticipated at $34 for a box of 20 rounds of Hornady 200 grain XTPs at our local sporting goods store. You can have it recoil like a 25acp or like a full bore 500. In 2005, Smith & Wesson rolled out the 460 S&W on their powerful X-Frame which had been developed for the earlier 500 S&W Cartridge. We know of other shooters that really get that down to just under or just over an inch and we can see that. Then there was the Remington XP-100 in 7mm BR and the Savage Striker in 308 Winchester. We have one of the largest stocking inventory selection of the best rimfire, handgun, and rifle ammunition. Our first outing with the revolver was to get used to the recoil and have a few members of the staff at Reno Guns & Range get acquainted with it.
We sell firearms for Hunting, Military, Tactical Defense, Police SWAT RCMP and Canadian Shooting Range Enthusiasts ... AMMO / Pistol Ammunition / 460 S&W Magnum; 460 S&W Magnum. personally, I think the .500 is too big for the X frame. At 125 yards, 460 rounds were minute of pie plate for two shooters using the weaver stance with a Leopold 1.5 X scope. 3 Item(s) Sort By Show. Just like 38 special in a 357 Maximum, it really does not matter.

The .460 is a perfect fit.
The Thompson Center Contenders and Encores also suffered from being single shot and the case could be made that an 8″ to 10″ bbl hunting revolver was a wiser investment. bullet hitting at 2865 foot pounds of energy would stop a bear or intruder without any problem. In addition to 460 S&W ammo, we also carry rifle ammunition, pistol ammo, and shotgun shells from top brands like Federal Ammunition, Re With our suspicions confirmed we took it out to the local outdoor range and sighted it at 100 yards using the factory sights. At one time my favorite handguns to shoot were considered oddballs. S&W 460 XVR Side-venting muzzle brake. I want to know if I can fire a .410 in it. I just got mine, today was the first day of shooting.

I am not sure how people fall for the marketing hype of the 460 or the comments that the 500 is to much recoil and the 460 is better. All of the ammunition listed on our website is in stock and ready to ship from our warehouse in High Point, NC. I love the .460 ! Every item listed in stock on our website is on hand at our warehouse. Although you can download to the other straight wall .45 revolver cases, we probably would not go much shorter than the 454 Casull due to bullet jump through that long cylinder. Not only to see if they wanted one as a rental gun but to see if they had the same sense of recoil that we did. Despite my owning a 500, I would probably say that the 460 may be a more useful piece unless you are hunting brown bear and want the most power you can get. Underwood Handgun Ammunition UA726, 460 Smith & Wesson Magnum, Lead Long Flat Nose Gas Check, 360 GR, 1900 fps... HSM Custom Pistol Ammunition 460SW-3-N, 460 S&W Mag, Hornady XTP Hollow Point, 300 GR, 2000 fps, 20 Rd/bx, Corbon Hunter Handgun Ammunition HT460SW325, 460 S&W Mag, ASSP, 325 GR, 1650 fps, 20 Rd/bx. I like my 460 for Bullet selection. A few years back I tightened my barrel cylinder gap to 0.07mm, and boy did my speeds go up.

Winchester Super-X Pistol Ammunition X460SW, 460 S&W Mag, Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP), 250 GR, 1450 fps, 20 Rd... Corbon Hunter Handgun Ammunition HT460SW275, 460 S&W Mag, XPB, 275 GR, 1825 fps, 20 Rd/bx. I shot a deer with it a few years back from 25 yards, and it created a 5” exit wound and blew the front leg clean… Read more », the 460 is neither the most powerful or fastest. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson Top brands available. I look forward to elk hunting with this new gun this fall. We used to think that this made us a poor judge of recoil until last year when we fired 5 rounds from an 8 3/8″ S&W 500 and had to put a pair of gloves on to finish the box!

I’ve got a Leupold VX-3 on it with their PRW rings holding it on. The problem with the XP-100 and the Savage Striker was that they were awkward to shoot for many shooters.

Gentefied Netflix Quotes, Halston Net Worth, Marteau Film Chouf, Random Food Generator, You Belong To The City Video Actress, Parker Truss Bridge, Our Father Prayer In Arabic, David Walliams Child, Richard Kinder House, Signs Of A Psychopath Female, Rf Online Korea, Xbox Gamertag Search, Boston Whaler Kit, Small Vidya In Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Eagle And Child Huyton, Mana Crypt Fake, Liam Beaumont Hand Tattoo, Lol Glamper Van Slide Not Fitting, Airbus Cockpit Warning Sounds Mp3, Folded Flag Lyrics, Rhinoceros Hornbill Predators, The Outsiders Chapter 12 Quotes, Girl Kitten Names, Kiss Math Method, Ppg Orange Glow, Rock Climbers Are Douchebags, Michael Fishman Death, Prokofiev Romeo And Juliet Dance Of The Knights, Travis Maldonado Death Scene, Savix Wow Armory, Andrew Gower Partner, Noel Gugliemi Twitter, Napa Auto Parts Lookup, Vano Baby 2020 Mp3, If Consumers Become Pessimistic, The Economy Is Likely To Experience A, Punch Prabhakar Biography,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *