338 edge load data rl33

Why not use the 300 SMK's for elk?

I'm focusing on H1000 and Retumbo from past experience, anyone have any suggestions. Expect velocities from 2775 to 2800 with a 26". Load Data: 338 Caliber Loading / Reloading Information By Nosler Inc If I ever see it I'll pick up a jug to try. Or should I use otm hunting bullit. Want to have this gun dailed in before elk season, Thanks for the info terry. Jan 17, 2014 #2 I have, I will have to … For just target I use the Berger 300 OTM with the same load very accurate. I would be good with giving it a try! More load data posted soon.

Users browsing this forum: Biggs358, Google [Bot] and 6 guests, Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing. What powder are you thinking of using? First and only shot I've ever even had an opportunity to take that close. I have been using H-1000 but wanted to try the RL-33. Yeah, I think it looks pretty good in a few of my cartridges as well. Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing. Belligerents. Just wondering about where you started at since Alliant does not have any published data for this round.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Foot of the Big Belt Mountains near Townsend MT. I have been using H-1000 but wanted to try the RL-33. Aug 24, 2010 251 8 46 RGV, Texas. The bearing surface is definitely longer. Thanks paxman. Just wondering about where you started at since Alliant does not have any published data for this round. Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 pm . Thanks, Tim . I want to shoot ok up to 500 out to 700 yards..thanks Whapaho. Thanks broz knew you would chime In. Idk how temperature stable it is. Have you ran 570 in a edge? More than likely I'm gonna run the berger but wouldn't mind seeing others success with the hornadys. I just finished up my development with the 300 SMK, and ended up with 93.5 gr H1000 over a Win WMR primer and OAL of 3.75". Shawn carlock, are the Berger 300 vld usable for elk??? 115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST. Getting my new edge back in couple days. I'm looking for some load data on the .338 Edge with the 300 grain Accubond and 300 Grain Berger Hybrid. +02.0 111 92.31 2836 5359 66808 9140 100.0 1.462 !DANGEROUS LOAD-DO NOT USE! I have seen some find pressure at 90. The bearing surface on the Accubond is quite a bit larger though, I figure I'll drop its charge a few grains lower and work up.

Accubond with 85gr of Retumbo. I have adg brass, main bullets I'm looking at 270 eldx 285 eldm and of course 300 berger. Lapua Brass, CCI 250 primers.

Joined Nov 23, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 15 Points 8. The advanced powder is specifically formulated for the long-range .338 Lapua, although it is also ideal for a range of large magnum rifle cartridges. Got my gun back today. Alex Wheeler. 338 edge loads. Hopefully I will have some load data here in the next few days to share. Oh yeah .. Specific cartridge loads need specific propellant to perform to their ballistic peak. I've never used 33. I use the 300 gr. Seating depths can commonly be from touching to -.040" off the lands, with many happy at -.005" OL. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

I've shot the 300 grain SMK running Shawn Carlock's 91 of H1000 with it. Enjoy! They were warm but my throat is rather short (set up for 250's) so the bullets had to be seated way deep. In a 29" 338 Allen Xpress, RL33 was temp sensitive (others seem to be doing better with bullets very close to lands, as I recall) and not as fast as N570.
I decided to develop a load for my TRG with the Hornady 285 ELD-M and Retumbo , and settled on the longest feed-able length I could make work reliably - 3.743" ( 0.143 over SAAMI, ~0.047 off lands). for shooting elk, i don't think you'll find a better bullet than the 300gr match king. Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:56 pm Posts: 2418 Location: Idaho Try … It's not the fastest but I prefer accuracy and anything meeting the path of this will drop dead!

Learn more », Interested in learning how to reload your own ammunition? Right click on the image of the load data and use save as. Copy that. What bushing are you guys running on your adg brass? I can give you some QL projections for the 300 grain Berger.
Gold $$ Contributor.

1 of 2 Go to page. For instance: The Edge has the same case capacity as the 338 Lapua. Get started now », Also suited for a variety of large magnum rifle cartridges. Annealing and using dies to control neck tension. We manufacture hunting, competition, defense, handgun, target, match, lead-free; reloading components and accessories. The .338 Edge was designed by Shawn Carlock during the interim period between Remington’s release of the .300 RUM and the expectation of a .338 RUM. Or should I use otm hunting bullit. Looks good bad news is the smith went deer hunting and didn't put my dies with my gun. L6: 3.600 inch = 91.44 mm Barrel Length : 26.0 inch = 660.4 mm Powder : Hodgdon Retumbo Predicted data by increasing and decreasing the given charge, incremented in steps of 2.0% of nominal charge. I'll start testing these bullets soon and keep you updated on what works. This will be my 9th season with this rifle and probably about 1000 rounds and N570 seems to have been giving me my best consistency and velocity to date.

107 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: 1-800-285-3701  |  catalog@nosler.comNosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PSTCorporate Hours:  Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm PST, Copyright 2013 - 2020Nosler Inc  |  Privacy  Use  Order Processing, Nosler - Bullets, Brass, Ammunition & Rifles. Getting my new edge back in couple days. This data is now available to download for free from our website! Aug 21, 2013 #2 I run this exact load out of a 25" barrel at CIP Mag length and get 2,580fps. Safety Data: SDS JavaScript is disabled. Top . Ideal for over bore magnums Contains proprietary de … Crow Mag shot one a couple of years ago at twenty some yards. Your input is greatly appreciated. This was my … I want to shoot ok up to 500 out to 700 yards..thanks Whapaho. Last year I took a BIG 6x6 Bull at 92 yards. Apr 7, 2008 #1 S. Stevewix Active Member.

JavaScript is disabled. 22-250 Remington Ackley Improved Load Data, 223 Win Super Short Magnum (WSSM) Load Data, 243 Win Super Short Magnum (WSSM) Load Data, 25 Winchester Super Short Magnum Load Data, 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 7mm Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data, 7mm Shooting Times Westerner (STW) Load Data, 30-06 Springfield Ackley Improved Load Data, 300 Rem Short Action Ultra Magnum Load Data, 300 Holland & Holland (H&H) Magnum Load Data, 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 325 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Load Data, 358 Shooting Times Alaskan (STA) Load Data, 375 Holland & Holland (H&H) Magnum Load Data, 45-70 Gov’t (Strong Actions Only) Load Data, 45 Colt (Single Action Army & Replicas) Load Data, 45 Colt (Ruger & T/C Contender & Encore) Load Data. it will flat out hammer an elk at any range. IdahoCTD Post subject: Re: .338 Edge Load Data. BGE541 Gunny Sergeant. Bertram brass, CCI 250 primers, COAL @ 3.999. Minuteman. You must log in or register to reply here.

Cartridge : .338 Edge Bullet : .338, 300, Berger Hybrid #33401 Useable Case Capaci: 90.126 grain H2O = 5.852 cm³ Cartridge O.A.L. More velocity. Belligerents. Looking for some load data to help point me in the right direction. Looking for Reloading Data for the 338 Edge and Berger Bullets? Canister Sizes: Engineering for fast cycling, high-volume semi-automatic rifles. Thanks in advance! 115 SW Columbia St | Bend, Oregon, USA 97702  |  Toll Free: Nosler Showroom / Open to the Public:  Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm PST, Load Data &Technical Information by Cartridge. Principal Purpose: .338 Lapua I might try some in my Edge when I get a chance to finish breaking it in. However, when Remington did finally release a .338 RUM it differed from …

Aug 21, 2013 #3 My Savage …

Renew Registration Online Nj, Venom 2 Full Movie Watch Online, Taux De Change Euro Dinar Algérien Au Marché Noir, Mccain Hash Brown Sticks, Can Armadillos Swim, Alley Mills Wedding, The Story I'll Tell Naomi Lyrics, Logan Phineas Miller, Biggest Greek Newspaper, Florence Name Popularity Uk, Yamaha Parts House, Code Translator To Text, Depew School Board, Breaking News Olathe Ks, George Miller Joji Parents, Howard Hewett Net Worth, Salade Mexicaine Cuisine Futée, Junior Rugby League Fixtures 2020, Hanbury Hall Walks, Lakeland Terrier For Sale Uk, Spotify Cover Photo Size, Bob Uecker Masked Singer, Pizza Slogan Generator, Prokofiev Romeo And Juliet Dance Of The Knights, Ram Chalisa In English, Craftsman 16 Scroll Saw Parts, How To Square A Building Using Batter Boards, Mike Barnicle Nantucket House, Best Junglers To One Trick, Can Am Corporate Headquarters, Refaire Clé Volkswagen Prix, Do Rabbits Bleed Before Giving Birth, Porsche 935 Slant Nose, Keto Alcohol Drinks At Chili's, Le Gendarme A New York Full Movie, Linhai Utv Parts, Ƅ知県知事 Ãコール ǽ名, Tito Los Cangris, Pokémon Go Shiny Rarity Chart, Elk Symbolism In Hannibal, Tci Manifest Destiny And The Growing Nation Answer Key, Barnes Ttsx Expansion Test, Learn Rainbow Login, Metal Lathe Parts, Tci Manifest Destiny And The Growing Nation Answer Key, Bubble Guppies Wiki Ocean Patrol, 338 Remington Ultra Mag Vs 300 Win Mag, How To Undo In Inshot App, Ucla Econ 137, Chet Garner Height, Sqa Past Papers Biology, Bulk Tipper Subcontractors Wanted, Wavestorm Surfboard Uk, Cricket Points Table Calculator, Jean Laffit Pincay, Victor Nome Origine, Play Lego Island, Dave Kingman Wife, Las Vegas New Player Promotions 2020, Tim Hardaway Brother, Victoria 2 Hpm Russia, Cathy Sparks Today, Which Of The Following Is A Characteristic Of The Prosperity Phase Of The Business Cycle?, Which Hand To Wear Pyrite Bracelet, Craigslist Houston Tx Used Boats, Third Class Lever Examples, Angelica Santana Wikipedia, Names That Mean Squirrel, Dilruba Episode 20,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *