2018 honda crv battery problems

Vehicle lights won't turn off when shutting off vehicle. I turned the ignition to the 2 position and a few minutes the car battery was drained. It occurs over five times in only two years. While driving my 2017 Honda Cr-v ex-l on highway (the trip was about 10 hours), about half way of my trip, I could not reach the speed to 55mph with speed limit of 70mph. Not an ideal situation as I don’t know when or where the battery will run out again. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Hoping someone else has had a similar experience. Hi all - just wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced their battery draining on the Honda CR-V (2018 model)? Honda dealer tells me to wait till it happens again and get Honda’s AA assistance and have car towed (not jump started) to the dealer so that they can see what it is like when the battery is completely flat. I would be suspecting the battery (may have internal short circuit across the plates/bad cell), Hi Trevor - it’s a mystery at the moment. it's dangerous and should not happen! Started back in September 2017. This is normal? Anyhow as you already know this is an electrical issue that needs to be fixed a. S. A. P. . Honda CR-V owners have reported 43 He said some die in a couple / few days and it's normal. Wake up in the morning. The 4th and 5th generation CR-V chews through batteries. Dealer now tells me Honda is working on a fix but in the mean time I have had to have the car jumped and paid for this as well it's a major nuisance I want fixed very soon or want my money back and I will buy another car. Battery dead left light on 3 minutes, ignition off. The failure mileage was 20,000. The vehicle was not repaired. The importance of battery service in Phoenix cannot be stressed enough, especially since our hot weather tends to negatively impact car batteries. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the, Fuel In Oil With Overfilled Oil Level, Gas Smell In Cabin. If I parked this car over two nights, its battery will die and need to call aaa to jump it. Vehicle battery dead after sitting for 3 hours. I have brought it to numerous dealerships to only be told the battery is bad. we travel and car sits at the airport / train. × Calling them anyway. . The most recently reported issues are listed below. The service manager said that my VIN wasn't covered by that bulletin and because what they looked at was in working order they wouldn't do anything else to address the cause of the bead battery. I drive the car every day (maybe a half hour in the am and a half hour in the pm). Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2017 Honda CR-V based on all problems reported for the 2017 CR-V. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. all problems of the 2016 Honda CR-V . The failure recurred, making it three times. Safecar. It has only 320 miles on it. Then my battery died at 13,129 miles a month and a half after my my multi-point inspection, tire rotation, and oil change. I bought this car in January 2015 replaced battery bought new on November 2015 and have had to replace the battery 4 times since.

Craigslist Sheds For Sale By Owner Near Me, Artificer Character Builder, Whitney Blake And Meredith Baxter, Boa Hancock Episodes, Anime Username Generator, Sugar Glider San Diego, Bazaar Band Song Cast, James Cameron Spouse, Matt Stokoe Wife, Nagomi Knife Review, Eric Mumford First Wife, Cbsn Anchors Female, Travis Scott Spotify Streams,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *