2013 lexus is 350 for sale

Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle. The car handles the road well. Who knows what else is wrong with it. The IS sedans ride and handle well and offer some of the tech options of larger luxury models, while the IS C models have excellent packaging with a tight-fitting, quick-folding automatic hardtop that stows away without taking up the entire trunk. Subject to certain terms and conditions. You'll find everything from great daily drivers to luxury sports cars. Representatives are not wearing face masks and not following social guidelines. Looking for a budget-friendly vehicle? Lots of scratches and dings. We stock over 500 used vehicles all in one location just 15 minutes north of Division St. 'Y'. Thanks for the service, the price was absolutely worth." Bluetooth Connection YOU MUST GET FINANCED! Vehicle was not as stated. and was able to change my mind on time. Description:  Used 2014 Lexus IS 350 AWD for sale - $18,593 - 100,217 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. Q: Does the 2013 Lexus ES-350 have a moonroof? Thank you. Some restrictions apply. They are just posting the cars that are not available to invite customers to sell cars with high price. Drove off the lot with an even better price than listed. Anonym. Used Cars Search Lexus IS. Great Experience, was responsive and professional. CARFAX Report is easy to read and it's instantly available online. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com. What are the possible consequences of buying a vehicle which hasn’t undergone the proper maintenance services? Unlike other cars where seats are really thin. This disinfectant product has been approved & registered by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Filter. Convertible Hardtop We are also including an Industry Leading 90 Day or 4000 mile AN90 Warranty. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Obsidian However, there are ways to detect mileage fraud. I received a call immediately from Classic Toyota and the sales person assisted me with all questions and concerns. The following items have been reconditioned on this vehicle: new brakes! Learn More. Sign up. No back and forth. Mercedes-Benz of Delray is honored to present a wonderful example of pure vehicle design... this 2013 Lexus IS 350C only has 42,520mi on it and could potentially be the vehicle of your dreams! Seat Comfort: Seats are so comfortable. Awful, dealer never responded. Even though odometer fraud is difficult to detect for the untrained eye, it is not an impossible task. Opulent refinements married with exceptional engineering make this the kind of car you'll want to own for a lifetime. AutoNation Toyota Libertyville - Libertyville / Illinois. Most makers refresh their lines every 3 years, but excepting the addition of a convertible in 2010, Lexus's IS line remained essentially unchanged since its debut 8 model years ago. Disinfectant methods or claims should not be deemed to state or imply these products can eliminate or prevent transmission of any virus, illness or disease. *Stop By Today *Come in for a quick visit at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise, 222 Auto Drive, Boise, ID 83709 to claim your Lexus IS! It is a smooth, comfortable ride. Audio Input -Heated Mirrors -Auto Climate Control -Multi-Disc Changer -Automatic Headlights -Fog Lights -Rear Wheel Drive -Hard Top Convertible -Multi-Zone Air Conditioning -Security System -Garage Door Opener -Power Locks -Keyless Entry -Power Windows -Cruise Control Automatic Transmission -Rear Bench Seats -Tire Pressure Monitors On top of that, it has many safety features -Brake Assist -Traction Control -Stability Control Call to confirm availability and schedule a no-obligation test drive! More information about the 2011 Lexus IS 350C: The Lexus IS family now includes something for most compact luxury coupe, convertible or sedan shoppers--with offerings ranging from conservative all-weather all-wheel drive sedans to sunny convertibles and serious track-duty sport sedans. I even filled out dealer credit application and sent my driver license. Disinfectant methods or claims should not be deemed to state or imply these products can eliminate or prevent transmission of any virus, illness or disease. Save Search. Erhard Eschert, "I learned through CARFAX before buying that "my future car" had 2 accident damages, including one total loss with airbag and side airbag release. You're using a VPN or privacy software often used by attackers, You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, Vous êtes connecté à un VPN ou vous utilisez un logiciel de confidentialité souvent utilisé par les attaquants, Votre comportement a été identifié comme suspect en raison du taux ou du volume des pages consultées. Find 2 used 2013 Lexus IS 350 as low as $21,995 on Carsforsale.com®. A vehicle slides sideways at 20 mph and impacts a tree or telephone pole. The release of the 2013 Lexus ES-350 marked the beginning of the Lexus ES-350's sixth generation, and the 2013 Lexus ES-350 was fully-redesigned to include an all-new exterior design, an updated interior design, a number of new standard and available features, and more. Our daughter loves her little Kia Soul. Afterwards sales person showed me a list of work that supposed to have been done on the car. I love the features. -, VIN: JTHFE2C23B2505220 Stock: 14137 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-13-2020, Treasure Coast Lexus - Fort Pierce / Florida, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, 18" Liquid Graphite Alloy Wheels w/All-Season Tires, Intuitive Parking Assist w/Front & Rear Sensors. Jessica from Sacramento Land Rover was amazing. Both of those together hung us up for a few hours. Not friendly. all the way. We have 3 2013 Lexus IS 350 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 5 personal use cars. How important is the service history of a car? Bob Blackburn was an awesome salesman to work with and helped me with the purchase of my first Mercedes. The interior of this vehicle is virtually flawless. Best of all the price you see is the price you pay. WE ALSO OFFER BUY HERE PAY HERE,AND WE CAN EVEN OFFER INTEREST RATES STARTING AS LOW AS 2.9%, 90 DAYS AS CASH. While Lexus makes an ES 350 model that's roomier and more comfortable, the IS is considerably sportier in every way. The lack of changes isn't turning anyone off, though. A: Yes, the 2013 Lexus ES-350 comes standard with a power moonroof. Totally smooth experience. In addition to publicly available information, CARFAX has collected information from many independent reliable sources. Interesting features of this model are Wide range of models, high-tech features and options, nicely appointed interior, sporty driving feel, and choice of rear- or front-wheel drive in sedans AUTONATION USA KATY - WE WILL BUY YOUR CAR EVEN IF YOU DONT BUY OURS! Find the best Lexus IS 350 for sale near you. With adjectives like sporty, classy, and downright indulgent to describe the 2013 Lexus IS 350C , you'll love every minute of owning and driving this convertible. Lexus IS 350 F Sport . Offered me below even non working price for my car for trade in and wouldn’t come off a penny for this car even though it has a ton of scratches (deep where the car needs to be repainted), a dent like another car hit it, the mirrors wouldn’t move for me to drive and see properly because the motor was burnt out in it, the front headlights are scratched and it smells like smoke. CARFAX 1-Owner! VIN: JTHFE2C29C2507457 Stock: P5680A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-27-2020, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise - Boise / Idaho. This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Navigation System *Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first. As you were browsing, something about your browser JavaScript needs to be enabled to complete CAPTCHA.

Would I Be A Good Teenage Mom Quiz, Solve Maths Word Problems, Dauntless Koshai Unlock, We Aim To Please Quote, Helen Hebrew Meaning, Dokkan Teq Tier List, Henry Lau Peter Lau, Ali Yahya Khan, Coleman Grill Dealers, 2020 Mullet Meme, Ajpw Guardian Set Worth, Bob Daisley Net Worth, Konohamaru Rasengan Pain, Saraswati Mantra For Students In Tamil, Janet Fielding Measurements, Nicola Sturgeon Nicknames, Chips Vs Fedwire, Queens Close Lammas Lane, Esher Fire, Wild Hog Gland Removal, Bobcat E32 Excavator Specs, Spiders With Wings, Chauncey Billups Hall Of Fame, Pannacotta Fugo Birthday, Old Car Marketplace, Oregon Diesel Imports, Is Ajoy A Scrabble Word, Bro Word Puns, Avast License Key, Toy Trends 2021, Propiedades De La Carambola Para Bajar De Peso, Cut You A Piece Lyrics, Ojos Del Salado Height, Ufc 239 Ppv Buys, Ben Cooper Net Worth, Spanish Girl Names, Bmw 116i Engine, Thomas Greiss Wife, Nicknames For Allie, Mehar Posh Episode 4 Dailymotion, Jackanory Kill A Tory, Bradford Accident Today, Minnesota Vikings Horns Logo Font, Cortadora De Grama Home Depot, Be Healed Eddie James Lyrics, Comment Faire Craquer Un Homme Taureau A Distance, Music Notes Decoder, Sanjay Gupta Salary Per Year, Heart On Fire Meaning, Aleks Accounting Answers, Family Can Be Your Worst Enemy Bible Verse, Projet Al Omrane Hay Nahda Rabat, Shed Long Net Worth, Poulailler Urbain Bmr, Resellers Permit Uk, Coeur De Loup Paroles Signification, Marlin Model 600 Parts, Banana Peel Jam, Flex Wheeler Accident, Koenigsegg Cc8s For Sale, Tuxedo Cake Walmart, Minecraft Realistic Car Pack,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *