1964 ford galaxie 500 z code 390

This can be an affordable option for operable vehicles. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. I really liked these cars. Located in Quincy, Florida, it is available here on eBay for a starting bid of $3,500, zero bids tendered so far, or a BIN price of $4,550. Couldn’t run with them. Sell my house? Mostly original with one correct burgundy metallic repaint. The following year, 1964, presented a slight facelift and that’s what we have found here, a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 “Sports” hardtop. 352 4bbl, three on the tree, no power steering or power brakes – Dad didn’t believe in “options”. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. |, See item description for shipping details, 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS, Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty, Please refer to the full terms, conditions and restrictions, Bumpers & Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500, Nitrous & Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500, Edelbrock Parts for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. Dubbed a 1963.5 model as a mid-year introduction, the improved aerodynamics helped with winner circle achievement. It was originally a Z Code390 4bbl/Automatic car but does not include an engine or transmission. Description for Ford Galaxie 1964: 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. This car boasts a very nice show-or-go classic 1970’s Dark GF7 Green metallic finish with a beautiful black vinyl hardtop. GARAGE KEPT ... 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Midnight Black Metallic 2017 Toyota Sienna LE seven Passenger FWD eight Gear Automatic 3.5L V6 SMPI DUAL OVERHEAD CAM Glass is all good. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close, Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close. Many upgrades, too! God bless America, Friend of mine had a 64 4 door XL w bucket seats, and console, strange mix, had the chrome steel wheels on it, probably around 1970, 352, he blew the motor and Junked it. Up for auction is this 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 2-Door Hardtop/Fastback. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. There is no obvious evidence of crash damage or misaligned fenders, doors, etc. I’ve often wondered if it’s still around.It had black/gold- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. $500 deposit due within 72 hrs of auction end - balance due upon pickup or within 7 days. Mine had a 390. The insurance company totaled it. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box 24 ct. NEW SEALED MTG SHIPS 11/20! 1964 Ford Galaxie fastback Z code 390 with rare tilt away steering column. Not that it mattered, I was more interested in going not stopping! Thought if I had a Galaxy I would put it in that. Excellent and immaculate overall clean condition. MickeyT Rims, Kenwood Stereo - Base Speaker - Nav - Bl... 1951 Chevrolet 3100 Max crate V8 engine, GM ten bolt rear end with an automatic transmission. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. - Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in new window or tab, Order an inspection from WeGoLook The car is missing the hood but overall is very straight. Mags, decent tires, rumbling dual exhaust and all of us who don’t any better think it’s a 427 strip terror. 400 ci, 4 on the floor, 4.10 rear. Six people and a couple of cases of beer on a Saturday night…. Additional eligibility may apply. This car will need complete restoration - sold AS IS. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. HAHAHA. The VIN clearly indicates it as a ’64 model not to mention its obvious appearance. 1941 WILLYS POWERLINE PICKUP JEEP 1 OF A KIND DIESEL A/C 5/SP 50 M.P.G. But I did it, and it was a great car out on the open road. I do have the front & rear bumper - they are included but not pictured. Had power steering and manual brakes. for it! It can be enjoyed as it is, r would be an excellent candidate for restoration and show. The Vin indicates that the born-with engine was a 352 CI V8, that would have developed 250 gross HP. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_20',106,'0','0'])); The seller claims that this Galaxie possesses a 390 CI V8 from a later model car. Mostly original with one correct burgundy metallic repaint. Correction on my previous post. Covers up to $100,000 when your transaction is completed through eBay. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL Z-Code 390 **NO RESERVE**, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 390 3 SP Z Code 63K Miles. Everything about it says fun! Work with the seller and the service provider to arrange a specific pickup time and place. Starts right up, nd idles smooth. -Runs and drives good! I paid $400 for it,put about $200 into it,but I got $600 Wish I had a place for all the cars I owned over the years. Get Low Monthly Payments on the Vehicle You Always Wanted! Pop traded it in for a 69 Mustang when I was a Freshman in COLLEGE, not high school. This Galaxie would appear to be a pretty good start for a restoration, or at least, a rejuvenation project. Automatic transmission. If so, please tell us about it. Perfect vacation home car. The body is showing no signs of rust through, just some surface rust mingled in with complete (the passenger door spear is available, just not on the car) but dull-looking stainless/chrome. I had a 63 4 door when it was “just a used car”. The vehicle is too new to have a history report. Click here to get it featured on the homepage instead. 1941 Willy's Coupe 600HP 8-Cyl GM 2,800 Mi 4-Spd 700R4 Leather A/C New Tires, 1950 Willys Utility Wagon 96105 Miles Brown Station Wagon Hurricane 4-Cylinder, 1951 Willys CJV35/U Very Rare, Running, Needs TLC 67702 Miles Olive Drab Jeep 13. 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL 390 Z CODE CID ENGINE 300 - 5790847483. Compare shipping quotes from top transporters. This service is popular for inoperable vehicles or travel trailers. That’s how I’ve looked at these my whole life, along with the two door ’63-’65 Dodge-Plymouths, with good reason. Vehicle Specifics for 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS, 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback 390 Z-Code | NO RESERVE | 100+ PICS. The service provider will pick up your item from its location within the listed timeframe. One night a drunk driver came up across our lawn and t-boned the 64 wrapping it around a maple tree. -The engine and transmission have been professionally converted over to a brand ne... HIS CAR WAS FRAME OFF RESTORED IN 2005 AND SHOWS BEAUTIFULLY! The carpet is pretty well dilapidated but that’s to be expected. View cart for details. Black with white top and red interior. Description for Ford Galaxie 1964: 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. Plenty of power. 390 "Z" Code. Yes, electric overdrive. Nice clean headliner with working interior lights. The auto parts store steering wheel can be switched back with the original, included, Ford part. Clean Dash, Clean Interior, Strong Original Z-Code 390 4Barrel, Headers. Possible Explanations why the report is not available include: This vehicle is available for local pick-up. 2020 Topclassiccarsforsale.com - Classic cars for sale. Something went wrong. Just dreamin. 1964 Ford Galaxie I'm selling my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL. Couldn’t beat the Road Runners, Super Bees, or SS396’s. NO TITLE- Bill of Sale only. Was it true and verifiable? I am truly amazed that the rear bumper does not look like it came up from The Titanic. Then told me no to race it. The seller didn't enter the vehicle identification number correctly. Commander Legends Draft Booster Box - Magic the Gathering MTG - Fast Preorder! Can you imagine a skinny 16 year old parallel parking this boat with no PS or PB?

Nand Reader Usb, English To Krio, How To Prevent Yellow Light Of Death Ps3, 2012 Hyundai Sonata Recall 2020, Bench Press Calculator By Age, 2009 Honda Rebel 250 Parts, Sungkyunkwan Scandal Last Episode, Adjective Of France,

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *